Our blog has moved!

Dear loyal LDSWBR follower:

Happy News - LDSWBR has a new home! Please come visit us, tell us what you think, and let's talk books. Happy reading!

- Shanda, Sheila, Mindy, and Hillary

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ldswomensbookreview.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Teaser Tuesday - May 25, 2010



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

Shanda's Teaser:

"He froze in place, then, almost imperceptibly, he lowered his body slowly to a crouch and balanced on the balls of his feet. He placed a hand in the grass in front of him and began to creep closer to me. He was tracking me, hunting me. His eyes locked on mine and pinned me to the spot where I was standing."

Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck, page 236





Sheila's Teaser:

"I'm here to discourage Miss Rain from inflicting any more damage upon my clients, " he said.

"I'm not inflicting anything upon anyone!" I shot back, my anger getting the best of me..."They came to me, remember? For my part, I'd rather not know anything about their missing daughter. I knew I shouldn't have agreed to help them."

Imprints by Rachel Ann Nunes, page 35



Mindy's Teaser:

"Don't judge a man until you've walked two moons in his moccasins."

Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech, page 51







1 comment: