Her first non-fiction book, Women of the Book of Mormon, came out in April 2010.
Heather graduated from Brigham Young University with a major in Fashion Merchandising and minor in Business Management—which has nothing to do with writing novels. But at least she can balance a mean checkbook and color-coordinate her kids’ school clothes.
Visit Heather’s website: www.hbmoore.com or if you’re an aspiring writer, she also manages the editing company: www.precisioneditinggroup.com.
2 c sugar
2 c water
Combine and boil 5 minutes
Add 2 c cold water
3/4 c lemon juice
2 pg frozen raspberries
1 c blueberries, drained
1 large can pineapple chunks
6 bananas sliced
Add all of the fruit juices except the blueberry juice. Freeze. When ready to serve let it sit out juts until you can chop it with a fork. You can add a little 7-Up or Sprite when serving.
Spells by Aprilynne Pike
Pushing Up Daisies by Rosemary Harris
Women at the Time of the Bible by Miriam Feinberg Vamosh
The Silence of God by Gale Sears
The 13th Reality (#3) by James Dashner
Princess of Glass by Jessica Day George
Key Lime Pie by Josi Kilpack (out in August)
- Abish: Daughter of God by K.C. Grant
- TRAPPED by Ronda Gibb Hinrichsen
- The Road Show by Braden Bell
- Awakening Avery by Laurie Lewis
- Courting Miss Lancaster by Sarah M. Eden
- Summer in Paris by Michele Ashman Bell
- Hometown Girl by Michele Ashman Bell
- Alma the Younger by Heather (H.B.) Moore
- Queen in Exile OR The Guise of a Gentleman by Donna Hatch (winner's choice)
- The Silence of God by Gale Sears (book or audio- winner's choice)
- Dangerous Connections by Julie Coulter Bellon
- Blink of an Eye by Gregg Luke
- Critique of three chapters (up to 30 pages) from Nichole Giles
- Post a thoughtful comment on the Countdown to Summer 2010 author posts. Comments can be added on any of the author posts anytime during the contest period (June 1, 2010 through June 21, 2010). Only one comment per person per "Countdown to Summer" author post will be entered into the drawing. Feel free to comment more than once per post if you'd like, but only one comment will be accepted as an entry.
- Follow us on Twitter: @LDSWBR - then send us a direct message to let us know you want to be entered in the Countdown to Summer 2010 Contest. If you are already a follower you need to send us a direct message telling us you want to be included in the contest.
- Tweet about that day’s author post using the tweet message included in each author post. Send an email to ldswbr at gmail dot com with the link to your tweet. Only one tweet per day counts so no need to harass your friends :). LDSWBR must be able to see the tweet in order for you to get an entry into the contest.
- Tweet this message each day (one entry per day). Just copy and paste into your twitter message window to send it: LDSWBR Countdown to Summer 2010 at http://ldswbr.blogspot.com! Enter to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card & some great books! @ldswbr #ldswbr2010
- Follow LDSWBR on Facebook, then send an email to ldswbr at gmail dot com that you’d like to be entered into the Countdown to Summer 2010 Contest. If you already follow LDSWBR on Facebook, send us an email to let us know you’d like to be included in the contest.
- Blog about this contest on your blog in a post that includes the link to the LDSWBR blog, then send us the link to your specific blog post.
- LDSWBR reserves the right to decide what determines a "thoughtful" comment.
- Contest ends at 12:00 Midnight MDT on June 25, 2010. Drawing winners will have until 12:00 Midnight MDT on July 3, 2010 to claim their prize. After that time, another name will be drawn to receive the prize.
- Book prizes can only be shipped within the contiguous United States.