Our blog has moved!

Dear loyal LDSWBR follower:

Happy News - LDSWBR has a new home! Please come visit us, tell us what you think, and let's talk books. Happy reading!

- Shanda, Sheila, Mindy, and Hillary

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ldswomensbookreview.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Josi! What has Shawn done?!?


Hi everyone! Shanda here-


I'm supposed to post my book review today, but my life is bordering on insanity right now and will be for the next few days. So, my review of Devil's Food Cake by Josi Kilpack will be posted on Thursday instead.

As of right now, I have no idea how Devil's Food Cake is going to end, but at the moment it isn't looking good at all. Poor Sadie! And Shawn just- I mean how could he be so casual after- aaaaah!

If you'll excuse me now, I need to get back to my reading!


1 comment:

  1. Okay, so you've made me hungry with the book cover. Now where are the Tuesday Teasers?

    ReplyDelete