Our blog has moved!

Dear loyal LDSWBR follower:

Happy News - LDSWBR has a new home! Please come visit us, tell us what you think, and let's talk books. Happy reading!

- Shanda, Sheila, Mindy, and Hillary

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ldswomensbookreview.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Merries & Contest Info


Hi there!

There's no denying that this December was the fastest December I have ever experienced! Being fairly new to the blogging world, I had no idea the scope of what I was undertaking with the Countdown to Christmas. Now that it's done, I can honestly say it's been one of the most exhausting and time demanding things I've ever done in regards to LDS Women's Book Review (and considering that it takes a big chunk of time to edit our podcasts, that's saying a lot!). But I can also say that it's been one of the funnest and most rewarding experiences for me as well.

I can't say as that I "fit in" with many people or groups in this world, but with all of these great authors and the book lovers who follow us, I feel wonderfully at home. It's like being with family as we share this common love for good, inspiring reads.

I hope, then, that you'll forgive me for not announcing the drawing winners today, and graciously allow me to post them in the morning. It has been two days full of family, food (oh, the food!) and too much fun, and while the drawing is ready to go (no names drawn yet), I just can't bring myself to donate my last Christmas Day hours to drawing names and posting it all up tonight. I'd rather cuddle my kids and gather up the last remnants of wrapping paper and drink hot chocolate by the fire with my hubby.

Thank you all so much for your participation. It's been an amazing experience. I can't wait to post tomorrow morning and see who all the lucky winners are going to be!

If we do this again next year, I'll schedule the drawing for AFTER Christmas :).

Thank you for understanding, and Merry Merry MERRY Christmas!!


Shanda :)


1 comment: