Our blog has moved!

Dear loyal LDSWBR follower:

Happy News - LDSWBR has a new home! Please come visit us, tell us what you think, and let's talk books. Happy reading!

- Shanda, Sheila, Mindy, and Hillary

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ldswomensbookreview.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 17, 2010

AUTHORPALOOZA!!!

I found this on author Jessica Day George's blog. She has all of the details about a fabulous event going on tomorrow. We are going to be there too!

AUTHORPALOOZA!!!
Yes, folks, it's time for that ultimate in booksigning experiences: the Authorpalooza!

This one is at the Orem, Utah, Barnes & Noble at University Crossings Plaza. It will be THIS Saturday, September 18th, from 1-4(ish).

Come on down and goggle at the authors!

I will be there (of course, otherwise I wouldn't blog about it!), and also Dan Wells, Nathan Hale, Brandon Mull, Brandon Sanderson, Dene Low, Mette Ivie Harrison, both Kristen Landon and Kristen Chandler, PLUS Kristyn Crow! (Whew, I know a lot of Kriste/yns!) John Brown, Lisa Mangum, Sydney Salter . . . and like TWENTY more authors, Scout's Honor!

Join us! It's never too early to start your Christmas shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! Will do my best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad that I didn't make it. I went back to sleep and slept another 4 1/ 2 hours. I really needed that sleep.

    ReplyDelete