From Walnut Springs Press:
We will be giving away 5 copies of Love Your Body: A Diet-Free Approach to Balanced Eating as part of the online book tour. The contest starts February 17th and will close on March 5th at midnight, MST.
Entering the contest is easy--all you have to do is blog, tweet, follow, or comment and then fill out this little form here.
So exactly how do you blog, tweet, follow, etc. Here's how.
1. Become a follower of our reviewers blogs. You can follow one of our reviewers or you can follow all of them. Remember that each blog you follow gives you another chance to win, so
why wouldn't you choose to follow them all? But what if we are already following a them ask? Well lucky you because you get an entry for that too.
Walnut Springs Press
Brooke Parker RD
Of Writerly Things
Random-ish by Nichole
Queen of the Clan
The Write Blocks Ronda Gibb Hinrichsen
Tangled Words and Dreams
*Tristi Pinkston, LDS Author
Why Not? Because I Said So!
LDS Women's Book Review
2. Post a comment on the reviews. .
3. Blog about the contest or one of the reviews. Spread the word. Just remember that the blog post either needs to link to the contest or to one of the reviews.
4. Follow us on twitter. Maybe you use twitter, maybe you don't. But if you do, you should follow us.
5. Tweet about the contest or one (or all) of the reviews. Yep, 144 characters or less is all it takes to enter.
6. Become a fan of
7. Post about the contest on Facebook.
8. Anything else you can think of that will spread the word. If you mention it on goodreads, shelfari, google buzz, or any other social media site, or make it your status on gmail chat, MSN or yahoo messenger let us know. We want to reward your creativity with an entry.
Also, here is the blog tour schedule, so you can find the reviews on the correct days.
Of Writerly Things Valerie Ipson
Random-ish by Nichole Nichole Giles
Queen of the Clan Danyelle Ferguson
Rachelle Writes Rachelle Christensen
The Write Blocks Ronda Hinrichsen
Tangled Words and Dreams Alison Palmer
*Tristi Pinkston, LDS Author Tristi Pinkston
Why Not? Because I Said So! Sheila Staley
LDS Women's Book Review Shanda Cottam
Cami's Book Cami Checketts