Our blog has moved!

Dear loyal LDSWBR follower:

Happy News - LDSWBR has a new home! Please come visit us, tell us what you think, and let's talk books. Happy reading!

- Shanda, Sheila, Mindy, and Hillary

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ldswomensbookreview.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My first read for 2011 will be... oh, and winners!


My first read for 2011 will be...


Courting Miss Lancaster!



Now that you've seen the five books I was considering, do you understand my dilemma in trying to choose which book to read first? If I could I would read them all at the same time!

However, Courting Miss Lancaster was the overwhelming favorite, and after everyone's comments about how wonderful it is, I'm going to start reading it immediately after announcing winners of the bookmarks. So, let's do this thing!

Since we were right at 20 comments (if you count mine, which I will, just not in the drawing) I'm going to give away three bookmarks, because I want to and I can do whatever I want on this blog, ha ha!

Okay, the winners of the amazingly handy stretchy bookmarks that stay in place and don't fall out are (we'll pretend my shaking the can of folded papers is a drumroll):

  • Leslie Mackey
  • Natalie Palmer
  • Kimberly

Congratulations! Email me at ldswbr(at)gmail(dot)com with your addresses and I'll get you set up with your new bookmarks.

Didn't win this time but still want a bookmark? Keep watching the blog because we're celebrating FIVE YEARS of LDS Women's Book Review all month long. And since I'm so in love with these bookmarks I'm looking for opportunities to give them away.

Thanks, everyone! Keep checking back for more chances to win. :)



3 comments:

  1. Could you avert your eyes please? Thank you. Now I can do my happy dance. Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang! No ebook. No audiobook.

    Fine. I'll get the paper book.

    ReplyDelete