Our blog has moved!

Dear loyal LDSWBR follower:

Happy News - LDSWBR has a new home! Please come visit us, tell us what you think, and let's talk books. Happy reading!

- Shanda, Sheila, Mindy, and Hillary

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ldswomensbookreview.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Julie Wright & Howard Tayler: Photo Bombers


Dear LDSWBR Followers,

You have so many goodies coming your way. I wanted to give you a peek at the fun that was LDStorymakers Conference & 2009 Whitney Awards. Keep watching this blog and the podcast website for photos and podcasts of the conference and Whitney Awards.

We had a great time at the Whitneys, especially announcing the winner of the 2009 Whitney Award for Mystery-Suspense. I'll never forget the look on Stephanie Black's face when she realized Methods of Madness had won. Congratulations, Stephanie!


(L to R: Howard Tayler, Dan Wells, Sheila, Julie Wright, Hillary, Shanda)

7 comments:

  1. It was so great meeting you ladies!! I'm so glad I had the opportunity. I love what you're doing for our writing community. And great job announcing the award. I was so happy for Stephanie, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a blast! I hope I can go next year...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun picture! I can't wait until next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are awesome! Seriously! I can't get enough of you! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you, L.T.! Knowing you rocks my socks like fox in dreadlocks :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! Having you ladies announce the award made it that much more awesome!

    ReplyDelete