Our blog has moved!

Dear loyal LDSWBR follower:

Happy News - LDSWBR has a new home! Please come visit us, tell us what you think, and let's talk books. Happy reading!

- Shanda, Sheila, Mindy, and Hillary

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ldswomensbookreview.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

New Look for the LDSWBR Website!


I'm so excited to announce that the LDSWBR website has undergone an amazing makeover! We've changed things up a little bit in the past, but that was nothing compared to this latest update. I've had a great time adding fun little widgets & features to the sidebar, and the new categories and tags will make looking for book titles and authors in podcasts & posts a lot easier.

It will take a little bit of time for me to get links to the podcasts moved over and tags added, but I'll do my best to get everything current as fast as possible. Please go check it out and let me know what you think. I'm always open to suggestions, so be honest (but nice :) ).

Thanks and happy reading!

Shanda :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shandra,
    I would love to send you my book We Lived in Heaven for a review. I enjoy your blog very much. Keep up the good work.
    Best,
    Sarah Hinze
    www.sarahhinze.com
    shinze@juno.com

    ReplyDelete